Sunday, February 3, 2008

Is there any site that has 2008 Sports Schedule?

Oh!!! I was looking for American football schedule for 2008 on net yesterday and I tell you guys I was disappointed not find any. Since, I am a true sports fan with interest in varied sports then I thought lets look for some other sports schedule or sports calendar for 2008 and sorry to say again met with some luck. I wonder why cant any sports site has 2008 sports schedule or 2008 sports calendar that should contain sports schedule of all the sports played in the world?

What you say guys? And please any of you who know any site that has 2008 Sports Schedule then please inform me. See guys I play American football, rugby, golf, tennis and baseball so if you find a site that has 2008 sports schedule for the following like 2008 American football schedule, 2008 Golf schedule, 2008 tennis schedule, and 2008 sports baseball schedule then do let me know.

And you know guys I have missed the Australian open of this year just because of the lack of 2008 sports schedule. And what a tournament it was with all those major upsets with my favorite roger federer going down to the eventual 2008 Australian Open winner then Nadal going down to the first time finalist that chap from France who resemble Mohammad Ali—the great boxer.

It was then that I realized the importance of have a sports calendar that has details about all the sports activities that are gonna open in 2008. sometime I wonder why cant anyone come with 2008 Sports Schedule or 2008 sports calendar for a year like we have normal calendar. I tell you that will sell like hot cakes. Trust me.

No comments: